Do you feel like branding is just an abstract thing—and thinking about it makes you want to curl up into a ball and say—"I'll do it LATER!"!?
You know it's what separates small, mediocre brands from THE GREATS. Maybe you've even read Marty Neimier's Brand Gap... but you're STILL not sure how to apply real "branding" to your own business.
You want to brand yourself, but everyone you go to says it's design, a logo, or publicity and you're still not putting it together. "It should be easy" you think. And it shouldn't cost $5k-$10K in "branding packages" from strategists to nail down my direction!
Ultimately, you NEED a BRAND STRATEGY, but have little idea on where to start.
> Frustrated & embarrassed by your current brand?
> Having trouble making clear, concise business decisions on what's right for you and your brand?
> Having trouble establishing yourself as an EXPERT in your market?
> You know that what you do is amazing, but you can't seem to communicate the real value that you provide?
> You don't know what direction to go in visually for your brand and how to best represent yourself?
Well, then you're in luck.
Creating a Brand Strategy will give you CLEAR DIRECTION in your business, and help you establish yourself as a go-to expert in your field.
A brand strategy can be kind of like hiring a Creative Director for your brand. Except instead of directing creative, they direct all your MARKET POSITIONING, VALUES, VISION, CULTURE, and DECISIONS.
Now, replace the salary of a director role with the cost of this DIY self study course. BOOM! Brand Strategy made easy and affordable.
Welcome to THE BRANDING BLUEPRINT. A formulaic DIY approach to architecting a memorable brand from scratch.
This level of strategic positioning, develops your brand in a way that...
> Communicates consistent, AUTHENTIC VALUE to the market
> Establishes YOU as THE EXPERT in the market
> Attracts the RIGHT CLIENTS to WORK WITH YOU
> Attracts collaborations and PARTNERSHIPS with big, NOTABLE BRANDS
> Gains ATTENTION from MEDIA with organic OPPORTUNITIES
Before I dive much deeper...
let me tell you how I'm qualified to teach branding.
I've been consulting entrepreneurs, small businesses and brands on building their brand strategies for almost a decade.
I would work with entrepreneurs, businesses and brands by providing high-impact VIP intensives. We'd develop the brand together, and over the course of 8-16 hours, I'd walk them through architecting their brand to represent their values and their vision for the future.
I didn't stop at the small business level. I kept working with brands with bigger and bigger opportunties.
I've worked with some of the top brands in the world — with Fox, Amazon, Microsoft, Honda, Pepsi, Samsung, Warner Brothers, HBO's Game of Thrones, and more.
I helped develop branded partnership and integrated marketing strategies for Fortune 100 brands. Part of my work was to make sure that these brands were being well represented to their vision and values, and that their culture and strategic positioning was being communicated clearly in every integrated marketing endeavor, social media strategies, and Fortune 100 partnerships.
Branding doesn't have to be reserved for corporate brands. This DIY course will take you step-by-step to develop your very own brand strategy template in a couple of days — without the traditional $5,000 - $12,000+ price tag that strategists usually charge for in-person intensives.
This course isn't even a fraction of that cost. I could charge over $500 and this would still be crazy valuable.
This course covers all the same branding elements and techniques that memorable timeless brands use— like Pepsi, Coke and Samsung.
I've taken my experience working with all types of businesses at all sizes to bring you a branding course that would get you the same results as going through a 1-2 day costly brand intensive, but for under a 10th of the cost. And for less than a day at the spa.
THE BRANDING BLUEPRINT
- A deep understanding of the value you bring to the market, and what it's worth.
- Know exactly what your logo can represent and receive the guidelines to get it done
- Discover what imagery will create the perfect identity for your brand that will attract the perfect clients to you
- Discover how to incorporate your core values into every fiber of your business and experience what it's like to attract raving fans and clients as a result!
- Find the magical place in the market (the white space) that hasn't been touched, that you can jump in, to become a thought leader and eliminate competition.
- Use your values and vision to help make tough business decisions, and to know what clients would be best to serve.
- Receive clients that are fun to work with and fuel your business.
- You receive a mix-match of clients that you call "problem clients". You'd rather sit through a colonoscopy from Wolverine than sit through another session with one of these clients.
- Your clients aren't "like you" and they don't "get you". You feel like you're hitting a brick wall when you provide your amazing service for them. They just don't know what to do with you, and often undervalue your work.
- You aren't having fun in your business. The spark died with your soul when you had to take any client you could to pay the bills.
- Your website looks like an archaic dinosaur (and although most people love the idea of dinos, they don't love them in marketing). Not creating a branded website is making you look untrustworthy, not to mention all the $ you're missing out on.
- You don't know what opportunities are best for you, so you try to do everything, and inevitably fail.
- You struggle to make difficult business decisions. You spend hours racking your brain about what you should do and aren't using a set of guidelines or brand values to make decisions from based on for what you stand.
- Eek. Do I have to keep going? Not having a solid brand strategy reeks havoc on your business. Let's fix this shall we!?
You get the point... if you want exemplary business results, then you must create a memorable brand!
Well, let's be honest...
You're on this page, reading this because you knew you needed to tighten your branding. Enough of coasting through business without strategy, personality and style.
This course takes you through a journey of deep discovery to build your true, authentic brand.
All your work in the course culminates in your very own brand strategy template.
This template serves as your compass, or blueprint guide. It will guide you on how you will conduct your business, who you will work with, who you will hire. It will represent your brand in every way. The template will help you make decisions around values, position yourself as a leader, and create an authentic experience and culture for your audience, your customers, and your employees.
Focusing on creating a brand will help you attract...
> The RIGHT Clients
> The RIGHT Partnerships
> The RIGHT Opportunities
> The RIGHT EMPLOYEES
> The RIGHT Media
You receive all these concrete benefits all because you got really clear on your value, your strengths, and why people should work with you.